The Light Lab are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and organised workshop manager to join our expanding team, based at the production office in Limehouse.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced workshop manager who has preferably worked in a similar position within a small to medium business. You should have sufficient knowledge and capability to develop and motivate the workshop team.
No two projects are the same so you must be quick thinking and able to visualise solutions to manufacturing problems – This is a ‘hands-on’ role
As a Workshop Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
• Efficient management and organisation of the workshop
• Health & Safety matters related to the workshop and staff
• Purchasing of materials
• Supervise the day to day running on the workshop, ensuring the workspace is maintained to a high standard
• Staff management and assistance, client interaction and overseeing the
good reputation of the business.
• Monitor department performance concerning quality and efficiency of the
• Establish working relationships and coordination with all departments
• Manage goods in and goods out, efficient storage of materials to ensure
components for each project are protected, safely stored and easily
located when required
• Daily reporting on planned and achieved production for the day
• Deputise for the Directors / Sub-contractors when required.
Please email CV & covering letter to email@example.com